A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayumi Chatani-Hinze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayumi Chatani-Hinze is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayumi Chatani-Hinze, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatani-Hinze graduated from Yamaguchi University, Ube.
Dr. Chatani-Hinze has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayumi Chatani-Hinze MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mayumi Chatani-Hinze practice?
- Dr. Mayumi Chatani-Hinze has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayumi Chatani-Hinze practices Family Medicine near Salem, NH.
See Salem Family Physicians.