A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayur Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayur Patel is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayur Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayur Amrutlal Patel MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mayur A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mayur Patel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mayur Patel practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Selinsgrove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisburg, PA and Lock Haven, PA.
See Selinsgrove Internists and Selinsgrove Oncologists.