A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayur Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayur Patel is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayur Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayur Amrutlal Patel MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mayur A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mayur Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mayur Patel practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Selinsgrove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisburg, PA and Williamsport, PA.
See Selinsgrove Internists and Selinsgrove Oncologists.