A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayur Kothari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayur Kothari, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kothari
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kothari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayur Kothari, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Inguinal Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kothari graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Kothari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayur Jayant Kothari FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mayur J. Kothari practice?
- Dr. Mayur Kothari has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayur Kothari practices Surgery near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Surgeons.