A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayur Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayur Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayur Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Patel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayur Patel MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mayur Patel practice?
- Dr. Mayur Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mayur Patel practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Oncologists.