Dr. Mayy Deadrick MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017
Changing Practice
I've been seeing Dr. Deadrick for several years. There are many things I like about her, however, I've always felt really rushed (she is very personable). I go in with the attitude to expect it but am always amazed at how fast the office visit is and walk out feeling I missed something I wanted to discuss).She is leaving to join MDVIP. I am not following. I tried to make an appointment with another doctor at Mountain View, however, I am not allowed; I am required to see the physician replacing Dr. Deadrick in September. At this point I am going to look for another practice that is more patient oriented.

November 10th, 2015
Jcc
Had been with this doctor for 17 years. The last two office visits were terrible. Had no desire to help me with my issue. Tried to push me to a urologist. Instead of finding one for me she gave me a list of 25 to call and choose one. Very disappointed with the care. Considered dr deadrick to be excellent but something has gone wrong with that practice. I will never go back .

February 16th, 2013
Be wary.
This woman does not deserve these awards. She has very little bedside manner and punishes those who do research with sardonic comments.

January 11th, 2010
Outstanding!
I have multiple physical conditions. I had fears when my GP retired and I switched to Dr. Deadrick at the suggestion of my partner. Never has a doctor been more thorough or more caring! Her relaxed manner makes communication easy and all my questions get answered. How different to have a doctor who listens!

August 17th, 2009
Patient & partner of a patient, 2 to 3 years
Dr. Deadrick is the brightest, most knowledgable, and personable physician I have ever encountered in my nearly 70 years of seeing many family practitioners. I convinced my life's partner to switch her delicate and multiple health issues to Dr. Deadrick's care. It's been a happy switch.

May 8th, 2009
The doctors may be O.K. but the front office is terrible. Keep good track of your billing, they are very inaccurate and will come back after you for charges they billed wrongl or failed to bill.

March 17th, 2009
I would not recommend using any doctor in this practice. This is based solely on their policies and not on medical ability. As a requirement of being seen they will require your social security number, even if you are covered by insurance. There is no valid medical reason for this and it is a risk to you. You should use caution with any business requiring unnecessary personal information. Also, the staff is fairly rude and not knowledgeable.

April 23rd, 2016