Dr. Mayya Fasolya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mayya Fasolya?

Posted on December 8th, 2015

Mayya is very nice, however, the staffs at the Clarendon location is very rude and they don't take their job serious, they really don't pay attention to the clients all they do is talk with each other and if you go to ask a question they ignore you. The next thing is if you have a 2pm appt. know that you not seeing the doctor until 4pm, this place is a mess.

One of the nicest practitioners I know

Posted on September 21st, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Fasolya's for nearly 10yrs now and having a DO AKA Doctor of Osteopathology, a Whole Medicine Doctor, has been the single best experience medically speaking, that I have had to date! As an Organic Raw Gluten-free Vegan, it has been a challenge, dare I say DIFFICULT, to find a doctor who treated me as a person, let alone had respect for me being 1st a Vegetarian, then Vegan as of 3yrs ago! Dr. Fasolya has been Supportive, Kind, Compassionate, Understanding, Dependable, Trustworthy and Caring! She has provided me more than just average Doctoring, she is what doctors used to be 30yrs ago, the old fashioned doctor and I feel blessed to still have her ♡

Posted on September 5th, 2013

I ve been going there for years and all doctors who work there are amazing and confident. Doctor Fasolya is the most helpful and great doctor i ve ever seen, she always helps me and listen all my problems. Im very happy to be a patient over here.

Not recommended

Posted on November 30th, 2012

This medical office has a very cold, dank, uninviting feel to it. 90% of the workers and patients do not speak proper English, so while you may feel comfortable here if you speak Russian, American and English-speaking patients do not at all feel welcome. The wait time is way too long (45 mins+)Dr. Fasolya herself is nice but missed two major points on my blood tests which my current doctor was extremely surprised by, being that the points she missed are apparently very basic. I felt as though I had to use simple words and speak slowly for her to understand what I was talking about. Felt like I was in a third-world country. I was urged to see their endocrinologist who canceled my appointment twice, both times the day prior to the appointment. Very unprofessional and the receptionists making the appointments were rather rude.

Fanastic doc!

Posted on November 1st, 2012

She's very considerate

Eugene Z.

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Very qualified expert and the good, attentive person ,

Posted on September 26th, 2017