Dr. Mayya Munarova DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

no change

November 7th, 2016
Best obgyn doctor ever!

March 28th, 2016
Stay away ladies
Ladies if you love yourself and want the best treatment and successful pregnancies, STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE! The staff alone is disgusting, there people who go in and out the office, you don't even know if they work there with bowls of food in their hands. It's like your in someone's basement and your an welcomed visitor. The doctor herself is very old fashioned and has poor knowledge about treating patients. I've had a miscarriage BECAUSE of this doctor and all she did was say sorry try again. Very unprofessional staff and dr. If you are not Russian like they are you will be treated like garbage. Go somewhere else please. I was left very heart broken and terrified after seeing this doctor.

September 3rd, 2015
I was content with visiting Dr Munarova, I was a constant patient and have been seeing her for the past 2-3 years almost every 1-3 months. However just after one extremely bad and discouraging experience with one of the medical assistants' - I will never go back. Not only did the assistant insist that I was taking the wrong RX (which I was not), but had me waste my time by coming in to clear up the situation, during which she blamed me for mispronouncing the RX name (which I did not, I specifically remember correcting her) and never even bothered apologizing. I spent 15 minutes walking to the office just for her to tell me there was a mix up, instead of calling me. I wouldn't want to go to an office where a medical assistant does not know generic RX names and mixes things up and has me worry over nothing.

September 16th, 2013
Horrible Experience with this Dr
I was bleeding for three weeks and went to Dr Munarova, She prescribed me hormonal medication without even checking me or doing any kids of tests. That medication made me worse and put me through worst time of my life. I had to find a different Dr who did the cleaning for me which Dr. Munarova said is not done anymore in the US. Stay Away from this Dr if you care for your health!

August 6th, 2013
Terrible office
Incompetent doctor, and all she and her office staff is care about taking money from patients, without even seeing a patient first. Would never recommend this office to anyone

June 21st, 2011
Unproffesional
Dr. Munarova is good enough for regular yearly check-up. Nothing else. Was under her care for 5 years with no problems. Promblem came when I get pregnant. At 8 weeks I was sick with common cold that went into bacterial infection with fewer, chills, etc... My mistake, instead of going to my regular doctor I went to her. She went on and on about my " pre-miscarage" condition. Of course, she made me nervous and histerical. Her advice was bed rest and vitamins and hormonal therapy!!!!! In 3 days when my condition worsened my husband took me to other OB. Got yeld on that I needed antibiotics a week ago and who was that "smart" doctor who ignored my condition. I got better in few days. Would never come back to Munarova ever again.

March 11th, 2011
Great Doctor
I've been going to Dr. Munarova for a year and so far its been great compared to my other OBGYN. She very kind and friendly compared to other female OBGYN. Her staff is great very friend and make you feel comfortable. Now I'm 6weeks pregnant and so far her and her staff have been a great help. I would definitely recommend her.

January 26th, 2011
terrible
do not consider this dr. she is all about c-section.

August 17th, 2010
Excellent doctor who cares a great deal for her patients. I had a natural delivery with no problems and she spent almost 20 hours with me when i was in labor. EXCELLENT DOCTOR !!!!

June 28th, 2010
All she wants to do is to cut you. She is not even willing to try the natural delivery. She is rough and insensitive, and its all about money for her. Obviously doing a surgery brings more $$$, and takes less time for waiting. She broke my water too early, and my baby almost dies because of her stupidity. And then she rushed me to the surgery room. Her shift ends at 7pm, and she was done with cutting me up at 6:58. Would she put her patients first she would have me delivered naturally, but because she was getting tired of waiting she would rather cut your up so she can go home. And guess what, second time I got pregnant i went to her for check up, she told me straight up, "I will have to cut you this time again because you had C section before." I was only 3 weeks pregnant, she does not even considering trying natural delivery, she want to cut you as your some piece of meat.

June 4th, 2008
The doctor doesnt have enough experience here in america, there is a lot of things that she misses