A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazan Rabadi is Satisfactory. Dr. Rabadi has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabadi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rabadi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John`s Division
- Mount Vernon Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mazan Rabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mazan E. Rabadi practice?
Dr. Mazan Rabadi practices Internal Medicine near Bronxville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY and Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Bronxville Internists.