A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MAZAN RABADI:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MAZAN RABADI is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. RABADI graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. RABADI has 9 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Mt Vernon Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. RABADI accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MAZAN RABADI practice?
Dr. MAZAN RABADI practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronxville, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.