A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazda Aghamohammadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazda Aghamohammadi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazda Aghamohammadi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aghamohammadi graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Aghamohammadi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazda Aghamohammadi MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mazda Aghamohammadi practice?
- Dr. Mazda Aghamohammadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mazda Aghamohammadi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners, and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.