A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazda Jalali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazda Jalali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazda Jalali, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jalali graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jalali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jalali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mazda '. Jalali practice?
Dr. Mazda Jalali practices Pediatrics near Salem, MA.
See Salem Pediatricians.