Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mazen Abdel-Hadi
Dr. Mazen Abdel-Hadi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Joliet, IL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Abdel-Hadi is affiliated with Morris Hospital, Silver Cross Hospital and Presence St Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mazen Abdel-Hadi has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mazen Abdel-Hadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joliet, IL.
Dr. Diana Doeing
Joliet, IL 0 mi9
Dr. Alexander Sosenko
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Joliet, IL 0 mi38
Dr. Philip Leung
Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Joliet, IL 0 mi32