A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Afram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Afram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Afram graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Afram has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Sami Afram MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mazen S. Afram practice?
- Dr. Mazen Afram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mazen Afram practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Internists.