A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Al-Hakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Al-Hakim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Hakim
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Al-Hakim, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Hakim graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Al-Hakim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Mazen Al-Hakim DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. M M. Al-Hakim practice?
- Dr. M Al-Hakim has 5 office locations.
Dr. M Al-Hakim practices Neurology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Novi Neurologists.