A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Almidani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Almidani is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Almidani
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Almidani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Almidani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Almidani graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Almidani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Alkahwaji Almidani MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mazen A. Almidani practice?
- Dr. Mazen Almidani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mazen Almidani practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Garland, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Neurologists.