Learn more about Dr. Mazen Almidani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Almidani is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Almidani
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Almidani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Almidani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Almidani graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Almidani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Alkahwaji Almidani MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mazen A. Almidani practice?
- Dr. Mazen Almidani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mazen Almidani practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Garland, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Neurologists.