A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Almidani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Almidani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Almidani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Almidani graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Almidani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Alkahwaji Almidani MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mazen A. Almidani practice?
- Dr. Mazen Almidani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mazen Almidani practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Garland, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Neurologists.