A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Alsatie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Alsatie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Alsatie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsatie graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alsatie has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen C Alsatie MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mazen C. Alsatie practice?
- Dr. Mazen Alsatie has 1 office location.
Dr. Mazen Alsatie practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Internists and Muncie Gastroenterologists.