A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Alsatie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Alsatie is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alsatie
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Alsatie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Alsatie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsatie graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alsatie has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Alsatie MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mazen Alsatie practice?
- Dr. Mazen Alsatie has 1 office location.
Dr. Mazen Alsatie practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Internists and Muncie Gastroenterologists.