Learn more about Dr. Mazen Arar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Arar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arar
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Arar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Arar, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arar graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Arar MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mazen Arar practice?
- Dr. Mazen Arar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mazen Arar practices Pediatric Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Nephrologists.