A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Arar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Arar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Arar, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arar graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Yousef Arar MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mazen Y. Arar practice?
- Dr. Mazen Arar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mazen Arar practices Pediatric Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatric Specialists.