A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Arar is Excellent. Dr. Arar has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Arar, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Arar graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Arar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mazen Y. Arar practice?
Dr. Mazen Arar practices Pediatric Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatric Specialists.