Dr. Mazen Dahan MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Puyallup, WA

3.1

February 20th, 2017
Great pediatric and staff.

February 8th, 2017
Convenient, friendly and professional
We're always welcome as a walk in and i appreciate this alot. In and out in 1hour as a walk in. Sometimes you may be in there a little longer even with an appt but keep in mind it is the compromise for others' needs for a walk in for last min illnesses. And he takes the time with you which makes it well worth it.

February 8th, 2017
Love this doctor and his staff!
My 6 yr old son has been seen here since he was a newborn. I always have a good experience. He listens and is thorough and has a sense of humor too. Staff is always friendly!

January 17th, 2017
Dr. Dahan is the nicest doctor ever.I fell that when I come here I will be taken care of by everybody that works here.

November 8th, 2016
Staff is very friendly and Dr. is very nice and awesome!

November 2nd, 2016
Great Dr.
I love how good of a doctor he is abd his staff is so nice they are very helpful with my three kids

November 1st, 2016
Great doctor
He is an awesome doctor for all my children he's very thorough. And we love the staff

October 21st, 2016
Great
I love coming here he's always great with my little family and where always in and out and his staff rocks if you have a new baby or just a kid bring you kid in he's the best...

October 13th, 2016
loss pervention manager
they are absoulety caring . they saw my daughte during there lunch break to make sure she was ok. I was going between school and work with no time to spare and they always make time for kids.

May 20th, 2016
Worst Doctor makes you wait 2 hrs in the room And when he finally comes in he is in a hurry and checks patients in less then 3 minutes

May 4th, 2016
Awful
I had an awful experience. I'm not sure what's going on there but I will never go back. The nurses were very nice and helpful but that's just about it.

February 12th, 2016
Was over half an hour late taking us back. MA was super nice and helpful. I had all 3 of my girls in for well child checks. While the med student was pushing on my 8 year olds stomach she asked if it hurt. My daughter said yea (not ouch, no tears, no wincing, no visible sign of pain, just "yea") immodestly she tells the other med student to order x-rays. Ummmm NO. I told her absolutely not. So at this point I'm done with her. My 2 year old has a slight rash on her bottom (she's been eating acidic food lately so, it happens sometimes) the med student made a HUGE deal out of this. When I explained that I always carry Aquafor (sp) she said "oh this happens often" all accusing. Like...no, I'm a parent of a small child, it's NORMAL to carry butt rash cream. Then they tried to use some method I was warned would be painful to clean wax out of my daughters ears, wax that was not compacted or bothering them, nor was it affecting their hearing (they had just tested their hearing). They had my 7 and 8 year old daughters pee in cups. Then they wanted to culture them to ensure they didn't have UTI's because the white blood cell count was high. Neither of them have any signs of a UTI. No burning stinging or itching no pain at all. They said the white blood cell count was high. It could be because they didn't get a clean catch. I'm almost 30 and can tell you I can barely get a clean catch. That s*hit is complicated. So at this point the dr checks throats and says their tonsils are swollen. Neither have complained about sore throats or had coughs at all. He wants me to chart my oldest daughters bowel movements for the next week (because she said "yea" to the tummy hurting thing. He also prescribed me 2 creams for my 2 year olds rash, without asking if they were frequent or how long this particular one had lasted. He wants to see all of my kids again next week. In my opinion this entire appointment was ridiculous. I don't ever write reviews but it was that bad. Over prescribing, blowing everything out of proportion. It just feels money hungry. Like they will bill my insurance for every single little thing they can get away with. I will be finding a new office.