Dr. Mazen Dahan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9
  • 28 reviews

November 8th, 2016
Staff is very friendly and Dr. is very nice and awesome!

November 2nd, 2016
Great Dr.
I love how good of a doctor he is abd his staff is so nice they are very helpful with my three kids

November 1st, 2016
Great doctor
He is an awesome doctor for all my children he's very thorough. And we love the staff

October 21st, 2016
Great
I love coming here he's always great with my little family and where always in and out and his staff rocks if you have a new baby or just a kid bring you kid in he's the best...

October 13th, 2016
loss pervention manager
they are absoulety caring . they saw my daughte during there lunch break to make sure she was ok. I was going between school and work with no time to spare and they always make time for kids.

May 20th, 2016
Worst Doctor makes you wait 2 hrs in the room And when he finally comes in he is in a hurry and checks patients in less then 3 minutes

May 4th, 2016
Awful
I had an awful experience. I'm not sure what's going on there but I will never go back. The nurses were very nice and helpful but that's just about it.

February 12th, 2016
Was over half an hour late taking us back. MA was super nice and helpful. I had all 3 of my girls in for well child checks. While the med student was pushing on my 8 year olds stomach she asked if it hurt. My daughter said yea (not ouch, no tears, no wincing, no visible sign of pain, just "yea") immodestly she tells the other med student to order x-rays. Ummmm NO. I told her absolutely not. So at this point I'm done with her. My 2 year old has a slight rash on her bottom (she's been eating acidic food lately so, it happens sometimes) the med student made a HUGE deal out of this. When I explained that I always carry Aquafor (sp) she said "oh this happens often" all accusing. Like...no, I'm a parent of a small child, it's NORMAL to carry butt rash cream. Then they tried to use some method I was warned would be painful to clean wax out of my daughters ears, wax that was not compacted or bothering them, nor was it affecting their hearing (they had just tested their hearing). They had my 7 and 8 year old daughters pee in cups. Then they wanted to culture them to ensure they didn't have UTI's because the white blood cell count was high. Neither of them have any signs of a UTI. No burning stinging or itching no pain at all. They said the white blood cell count was high. It could be because they didn't get a clean catch. I'm almost 30 and can tell you I can barely get a clean catch. That s*hit is complicated. So at this point the dr checks throats and says their tonsils are swollen. Neither have complained about sore throats or had coughs at all. He wants me to chart my oldest daughters bowel movements for the next week (because she said "yea" to the tummy hurting thing. He also prescribed me 2 creams for my 2 year olds rash, without asking if they were frequent or how long this particular one had lasted. He wants to see all of my kids again next week. In my opinion this entire appointment was ridiculous. I don't ever write reviews but it was that bad. Over prescribing, blowing everything out of proportion. It just feels money hungry. Like they will bill my insurance for every single little thing they can get away with. I will be finding a new office.

The dr was extremely late 1hr+ Short with us and not kid friendly at all

Worst. Doctor. Ever!
Don't ever take your kids here! He is awful and only cares about charging for the appointment! Spent 2 hours waiting for an appointment and he didn't even spend 30 seconds in our room. Was rude to our daughter, said she was bad and she wasn't even the patient. Was rushing from room to room and wrote us ADHD medication for our 5 month old who had a cold because he thought it was our older daughter he was seeing, he didn't even look at her chart! Awful ethics and arrogant attitude but didn't seem knowledgeable. Med student seemed smarter than he did. Speaks with a thick middle eastern accent but said he was SPANISH... SHADY!!!!! I'm calling my insurance and reporting him because the office manager is his wife and she was worse than Dr. Dahan. Pathetic clinic, smelly and was dirty.

January 21st, 2016
Switching Dr's as soon as possible! The wait is absolutely ridiculous!

January 14th, 2016
Dr. Dahan
Dr. Dahan gets 4 stars because the wait time can be ridiculous, other then that he is a great doctor. I had my first child in 2013 & dr. Dahan cared for him while he stayed in the nursery. He did my first sons circumcision and my newborn baby's as well. My newborns four skin was almost complete closed(that was frightening) Dr. Dahan told me while still in the hospital my baby might have to see a specialist. I scheduled my sons circumcision appointment with Dahan and he was able to do the circumcision! They also gave me a discounted price because I wasn't able to pay the $300+ . It would have cost much much more for my son to get circumcised with a specialist. I'm grateful for Dr. Dahan. In 2014 a friend of mine had a daughter, her daughter was having trouble breathing but the doctor that was caring for her told her it was normal. The first appointment Dr. Dahan sent her to the hospital because she had ammonia. Everyone with a child knows how scary that would be for your newborn to have ammonia. Dr. Dahan is a well educated doctor that cares about his patients. He might have a lot of patients so the wait time might be longer but I trust him with my child.. Period.