Dr. Mazen Eneyni MD Patient Reviews

3.0

June 18th, 2016
Excellent care!

March 14th, 2016
worst experience ever...........STAY AWAY.........
nurse clueless - no dx, no tp, no treatment at all, saw md for 4 minutes ONE TIME ONLY, had all kinds of testing, no results, NOTHING..........my son continues to suffer and no treatment was offered, or discussed........filed a grievance with NO RESPONSE, will file with the medical board and with insurance co. .....

February 19th, 2016
Stay Away...Far Away!
I have been a patient for 4 months and never ONCE met a real neurologist...I am being treated by a nurse practitioner who has no clue. No diagnosis, no treatment plan and no pain management. Wait times are terrible, the phone contact is even worse. Rude, clueless people...the office looks like a tire repair shop. Stay away!

September 21st, 2015
amazing doctor, very thorough, compassionate and gets what you need done

January 10th, 2015
patients friend
This doctor is extremely rude. He just asked a few obvious questions but gave no opinion. Even when I prompted him about some mri's that my girlfriend had done he just said "oh I can tell you if they were read" does some clicks on his computer, "ah yup, all done"... But then he said NOTHING !!! He then sends her for an eeg in Abington but when we drive all the way there they refuse to do it because he did not order it.!!!! Staff is extremely rude and immature.

February 5th, 2013
I cannot stress enough how disappointed I am with the treatment my wife has received from Angels Neurological in Taunton, MA. While the doctors and nurses are pleasant, all information and care feels rushed and not fully explained. My wife seemed only to get treated for her pain without a solid effort to find or fix the source of the pain. To make matters worse, the staff in both the Taunton and Abbington offices treated my wife more as an addict than a patient. Her prescriptions were slow to get filled as the bumbling staff failed to send faxes, sent faxes to the wrong pharmacy (even after repeated calls and visits by me to ensure the correct pharmacy was listed in their files) or failed to get clearance from doctors before they left for the day, weekend or even vacations. Angels left my wife with no answers for her pain and made managing the pain impossible.

August 17th, 2012
Stay clear of this doctor. He will use you as a case study and not tell you. He will pump you full of medications that you do not need and lie on your reports. Make sure you see your medical records from him often. STAY CLEAR OF HIM!!!

March 29th, 2012
I WILL NEVER GO BACK
THIS OFFICE JUST WANTS TO MEDICATE PEOPLE AND SEND PATIENTS OUT THE DOOR.

January 14th, 2012
he could care less
This guy is a jerk!!!He is rude, cold and mean!! He treats you like you are bothering him by being there...The offices are filthy...What can I do for you today??? What...I've been coming here for 5 years for the same problem...Doesn't listen or care just rushes you out!!!

December 11th, 2011
Don't Waste A Minute Of Your Time..
In response to what another patient remarked about pertaining to the cold, lifeless, ghetto waiting rooms at all of the offices (you feel like you are sitting in a trailer) I could get past that if I knew I was receiving top notch care. Not the case. The owner of this "franchise" of these so called "neuro" centers, Dr.Eneyni, matches the decor. I found he as well to be cold, emotionless, no bedside manner. We are humans. Not dogs. Absolutely no education WHATSOEVER on migraine prevention, etc. Do you think he could possibly discuss causes of your migraines? NO, he will just give you 20 prescriptions and not look into the cause. I would leave this office feeling so cheated by the system. It shouldn't feel this way. We deserve better! I have since found an amazing neuro who gave me proper care and actually educated me on the different causes and types of migraines and provided me with literature and all the proper diagnostic testing. Dr.Eneyni needs to attempt to be proactive and change his ways. I mean, come on.....these reviews are all on the same page- it speaks volumes. DR.ENEYNI, WE ARE HUMANS TOO.

September 29th, 2011
The most incompetent and rudest office staff we have ever encountered. I have worked in the medical field for 29 yrs. so this opinion is not out of ignorance. Three second appts.,no follow up calls. When trying to follow up on our own it was a circus. Dr. Enenyi charges $75.00 for missed appts., it literally took 25 mins. to get through to office after trying numbers on business card. After I explainedd the difficulty of reaching someone I was met with "oh well". Dr. Enenyi is uncaring and has a disturbing attitude.

May 21st, 2011