Learn more about Dr. Mazen Ganim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Ganim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Ganim, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganim graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ganim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Ganim FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mazen Ganim practice?
- Dr. Mazen Ganim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mazen Ganim practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX and Humble, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.