A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Ganim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Ganim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ganim
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ganim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Ganim, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganim graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ganim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Shukri Ganim FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mazen S. Ganim practice?
- Dr. Mazen Ganim has 1 office location.
Dr. Mazen Ganim practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.