A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Ganim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Ganim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ganim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Ganim, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganim graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ganim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Shukri Ganim FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mazen S. Ganim practice?
- Dr. Mazen Ganim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mazen Ganim practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX and Humble, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.