A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Ghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Ghani, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Breast Diseases
- CT Colonography
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghani graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ghani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Ghani MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mazen Ghani practice?
- Dr. Mazen Ghani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mazen Ghani practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Pittsfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Great Barrington, MA and Wareham, MA.
See Pittsfield Radiologists.