A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hasan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Punxsutawney Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Mohammad Hasan MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mazen M. Hasan practice?
- Dr. Mazen Hasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mazen Hasan practices Urology near Punxsutawney, PA.
See Punxsutawney Urologists.