A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Issa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Issa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Issa, FACG, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Issa graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Issa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Issa FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mazen Issa practice?
- Dr. Mazen Issa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mazen Issa practices Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Gastroenterologists.