A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Jaafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Jaafar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Jaafar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaafar graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaafar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Jaafar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mazen Jaafar practice?
- Dr. Mazen Jaafar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mazen Jaafar practices Pediatrics near Prestonsburg, KY.
See Prestonsburg Pediatricians.