Dr. Mohammad Jamal MD Patient Reviews

3.0

December 4th, 2015
Not for me
Went to see Dr for stomach pain, had documents from other doctors in hand. Wait was over an hour in waiting room with 15 people waiting. Felt assembly line. The PA was great, good listener, described to her everything, doctor came in, 1 1/2 mins, did not look at anything, prescribed a bunch of tests not needed and out the door. Office overbooked or normal but careless less about my pain and did not really help me in anyway of benefit.

December 1st, 2015
Not happy, will not return
I though Dr Jamel was going to do my procedure. Talk to staff a couple of times, I had heard he was a good doc. So I felt OK with it. When I went to t ...

September 18th, 2015
Staff.....out of this world
If you are unable to see Dr Jamal, be sure see his p.a. Annie! She is awesome! Love her to pieces. She takes the time to listen to you and takes you seriously. I had suggested maybe having an endoscope done again and she agreed with me with no questions. Also Michelle who works up in front helped me get my procedure done in a very quick manner. I have iehp and sometimes...well......you know. She made it happen and her personality is out of this world. Thank you to the staff of Dr Jamals

January 7th, 2015
I had an appointment with Dr. Jamal's NP's followed by a colonoscopy/endoscopy performed by Dr. Jamal. Dr. Jamal's NP's listened carefully, asked good questions, seemed to understand the nature of the issue. I saw Dr. Jamal for less than 5 minutes after my procedure and had not met him before the procedure. Dr. Jamal quickly dismissed an issue I had ongoing for two years as hemorrhoids without first discussing my symptoms and history personally. I was upset by his curtness and by his dismissal of my issues (although he was able to see diverticulitis, polyps, hemorrhoids and erosive gastritis during scoping). I spent more time researching my the diagnosed issues and found, on my own, that what I was experiencing is common with diverticulitis.

April 20th, 2014
I recommend him highly
He is the only physician who took me seriously and cured me from my GI issues. Superb, respected, compassionate I recommend him highly

February 6th, 2014
Horrible dr & office
Not a good dr, only concerned about getting as many procedures as he can. After my ugi procedure, he went home before reviewing to me what he found. In stead he had a substandard nurse go over his notes, but she had hard time reading. This nurse said she was going to fax my prescription to my pharmacy. The next day that I was released from hospital, my prescriptions for heart burn and ulcers, where never sent to my pharmacy. Called his office, rude young girl stated she was unable to locate my file or contact Dr. Jamal. I left message with Dr Jamal and asking if he could please fax over my prescriptions to my pharmacy, but he failed to ever get back to me. Do not have him ever touch anyone you car about. Money hungry Dr that does not sincerely care about his patients.

January 30th, 2014
Arrogant and Rude
Took four months to return results of a colonoscopy after repeated attempts to contact the office. When I raised this concern, he told me that if I didn't like it, to go somewhere else. He said that he's busy enough with his patients and didn't need any more.

January 13th, 2014
lovely experience
He is the best I have seen for a long time. Pleasant, sincere. I have seen so many GI doctors and nobody could answer my questions and give me the right treatment until I was sent to see Dr. Jamal. I have been feeling great since.

January 12th, 2014
Excellent Experinec
It was a pleasure being evaluated by this Dr. He is courteous, superb bedside manner, outstanding skills and knowledge. The wait was very short in the office