Dr. Mohammad Jamal MD, MPH Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

April 24th, 2017
Great Dr. and staff, worth the wait.
Maybe it's just me but, waiting for a Specialist just seems like the norm now. With that said Dr. Jamal and staff are OUTSTANDING. Dr Jamal listens to your symptoms and explains what his thoughts and procedures are and why they need to be done. Staff, Michelle front office person is friendly be it on the phone or in person. Sarah the NP is also very friendly and if she does not know an answer she will go and ask the Dr. All of them keep you well informed and make sure you know what is going on and what will happen doen the road. Expect to be there at least and hour or so. Remember you want them to spend as much time as possible with you so that will affect other patients down the road.

December 4th, 2015
Not for me
Went to see Dr for stomach pain, had documents from other doctors in hand. Wait was over an hour in waiting room with 15 people waiting. Felt assembly line. The PA was great, good listener, described to her everything, doctor came in, 1 1/2 mins, did not look at anything, prescribed a bunch of tests not needed and out the door. Office overbooked or normal but careless less about my pain and did not really help me in anyway of benefit.

September 18th, 2015
Staff.....out of this world
If you are unable to see Dr Jamal, be sure see his p.a. Annie! She is awesome! Love her to pieces. She takes the time to listen to you and takes you seriously. I had suggested maybe having an endoscope done again and she agreed with me with no questions. Also Michelle who works up in front helped me get my procedure done in a very quick manner. I have iehp and sometimes...well......you know. She made it happen and her personality is out of this world. Thank you to the staff of Dr Jamals

January 7th, 2015
I had an appointment with Dr. Jamal's NP's followed by a colonoscopy/endoscopy performed by Dr. Jamal. Dr. Jamal's NP's listened carefully, asked good questions, seemed to understand the nature of the issue. I saw Dr. Jamal for less than 5 minutes after my procedure and had not met him before the procedure. Dr. Jamal quickly dismissed an issue I had ongoing for two years as hemorrhoids without first discussing my symptoms and history personally. I was upset by his curtness and by his dismissal of my issues (although he was able to see diverticulitis, polyps, hemorrhoids and erosive gastritis during scoping). I spent more time researching my the diagnosed issues and found, on my own, that what I was experiencing is common with diverticulitis.

April 20th, 2014
I recommend him highly
He is the only physician who took me seriously and cured me from my GI issues. Superb, respected, compassionate I recommend him highly

January 31st, 2014
Arrogant and Rude
Took four months to return results of a colonoscopy after repeated attempts to contact the office. When I raised this concern, he told me that if I didn't like it, to go somewhere else. He said that he's busy enough with his patients and didn't need any more.

January 13th, 2014
lovely experience
He is the best I have seen for a long time. Pleasant, sincere. I have seen so many GI doctors and nobody could answer my questions and give me the right treatment until I was sent to see Dr. Jamal. I have been feeling great since.

January 13th, 2014
Excellent Experinec
It was a pleasure being evaluated by this Dr. He is courteous, superb bedside manner, outstanding skills and knowledge. The wait was very short in the office

March 7th, 2012