Learn more about Dr. Mazen Kamen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Kamen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamen
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kamen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Kamen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamen graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kamen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Kamen MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mazen Kamen practice?
- Dr. Mazen Kamen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mazen Kamen practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.