Learn more about Dr. Mazen Kamen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Kamen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Kamen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamen graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kamen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Kamen MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mazen Kamen practice?
- Dr. Mazen Kamen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mazen Kamen practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.