A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Kawji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Kawji is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kawji
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kawji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Kawji, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawji graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kawji has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Kawji MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mazen Kawji practice?
- Dr. Mazen Kawji has 1 office location.
Dr. Mazen Kawji practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Lenox, IL.
See New Lenox Cardiologists.