A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Kawji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Kawji is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Kawji, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawji graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kawji has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Kawji MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mazen Kawji practice?
- Dr. Mazen Kawji has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mazen Kawji practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Lenox, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL and Morris, IL.
See New Lenox Cardiologists.