A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Khalidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Khalidi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalidi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khalidi Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalidi graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Khalidi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Tahseen Khalidi MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mazen T. Khalidi practice?
- Dr. Mazen Khalidi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mazen Khalidi practices Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.