A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Khalidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Khalidi is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalidi graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Khalidi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Tahseen Khalidi MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mazen T. Khalidi practice?
- Dr. Mazen Khalidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mazen Khalidi practices Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.