A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Khayata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Khayata is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Khayata, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khayata graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Khayata has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hosp Med Ctr, Phoenix, Az
- St Josephs Hosp & Med Ctr, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen H Khayata MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mazen H. Khayata practice?
- Dr. Mazen Khayata has 1 office location.
Dr. Mazen Khayata practices Neurological Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.