A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Maria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Maria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Maria, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maria graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Maria has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Hanna Maria MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mazen H. Maria practice?
- Dr. Mazen Maria has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mazen Maria practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians, Bronx Psychiatrists, and Bronx Child Psychiatrists.