A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazen Shoukfeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Shoukfeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shoukfeh
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shoukfeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Shoukfeh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoukfeh graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shoukfeh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Shoukfeh MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mazen Shoukfeh practice?
- Dr. Mazen Shoukfeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mazen Shoukfeh practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Cardiologists.