Learn more about Dr. Mazen Shoukfeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazen Shoukfeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shoukfeh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazen Shoukfeh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoukfeh graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shoukfeh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazen Shoukfeh MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mazen Shoukfeh practice?
- Dr. Mazen Shoukfeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mazen Shoukfeh practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Cardiologists.