A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazhar Elamir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazhar Elamir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazhar Elamir, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Elamir graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elamir has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elamir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mazhar E. Elamir practice?
Dr. Mazhar Elamir practices Pulmonary Disease near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Pulmonologists.