A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazhar Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazhar Khan, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazhar Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louise Regional Hospital
- St Louise Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazhar Ali Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mazhar A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mazhar Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mazhar Khan practices Pediatrics near Morgan Hill, CA.
See Morgan Hill Pediatricians.