Dr. Mazhar Khan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mazhar Khan?

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Doctor Khan is the Best doctor ever! He is so kind and caring. There is no doctor that matches doctor khan. I love him him and his staff so muxh. God bless him!

practical and experienced

Posted on July 30th, 2012

My son was Dr Khan's patient for almost 10 years now we have moved and he is gone to college.I truly appreciated his services and his help during my son's most difficult years of Adolescence.He was very practical and had a great clinical sense and intuition and understood a growing teenager's mentality &temperament. He contributed a lot to my son's development of self esteem and positive outlook towards life and his future. We will always remember him as good and compassionate Human Being and excellent physician.

compassionate dr

Posted on December 14th, 2011

experienced and compassionate

Posted on December 28th, 2010

I moved from New Jersey three years ago and I have five children ages 3 to-13yrs,I have been to all the pediatricians in the south county area and now i have settled with Dr Khan and I am very satisfied that my kids are in good hands,Dr Khan's timely diagnosis saved my third childs life I am very grateful to God and him for always being available for my kids.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on September 17th, 2010

I UNDERSTAND IT IS HARD TO PLEASE EVERYONE BUT THE PREVIOUS ANONYMOUS COMMENTATOR SEEMS OVERBIASED AND PREJUDICED. I SARTED TAKING MY THREE KIDS TO DR KHAN THIS YEAR AND EVERY TIME HE HAS BEEN VERY ATTENTIVE TO MY KIDS NEEDS AND HAS TAKEN THE TIME TO CALL ME BACK TO FIND OUT HOW THEY ARE DOING. HE HAS A GREAT BED SIDE MANNER AND IS ALWAYS CHEERFUL. HE MAKES MY KIDS FEEL COMFORTABLE.I USE TO HAVE KAISER BEFORE THIS YEAR AND I CAN SEE A BIG DIFFERNCE IN THE QUALITY OF CARE AND PERSONAL ATTENTION ME AND MY KIDS RECIEVE AT DR. KHAN'S OFFICE. HIS STAFF IS SO WONDERFUL AND HELPFU. IT'S A PLEASURE GOING TO HIS OFFICE. HE WAS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ME BY MY FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS WHO HAVE BEEN TAKING THEIR CHILDREN TO HIM FOR YEARS.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 5th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Khan for over 10 years. I have really appreciated him over the years. I felt that he always was right about his diagnoses for my kids. He is a very caring doctor and it really shows. I also love his staff that has also been with him for many years.

Great doctor--15 years with us

Posted on April 1st, 2009

Dr. Khan is a wonderful diagnostician. My two sons have been his patient for 15 plus years. He personally follows up, which is great. He also has performed emergency care in office for cuts and stomach aches..

Tops

Posted on January 16th, 2009

Dr. Khan is first rate. I have taken both of my sons to him for 15 years. Excellent diagnostician and very calm in a crisis. One day my son cut his finger and passed out, and instead of taking him to ER, I took him to Dr. Khan who immediately took charge of the situation and saved me thousands of dollars.

Posted on July 27th, 2016