Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mazhar Majid
Dr. Mazhar Majid, MD, BS, FACC, FACP, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Tamarac, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Majid is affiliated with Coral Springs Medical Center, University Hospital & Med Cen and Broward General Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mazhar Majid has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mazhar Majid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tamarac, FL.
Dr. Kevin Bender
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Tamarac, FL 0.05 mi28
Dr. Julian Abich
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.15 mi33
Dr. Alberto Manzor
Tamarac, FL 0.15 mi25