A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazhar Majid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazhar Majid is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazhar Majid, BS, FACC, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Majid graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Majid has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazhar Majid BS, FACC, and FACP is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mazhar Majid practice?
- Dr. Mazhar Majid has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mazhar Majid practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tamarac, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Parkland, FL.