A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazhar Majid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazhar Majid is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Majid
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Majid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazhar Majid, BS, FACC, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Majid graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Majid has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazhar Majid BS, FACC, and FACP is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mazhar Majid practice?
- Dr. Mazhar Majid has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mazhar Majid practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tamarac, FL.