General Practitioner, Surgeons
Video profile
11268 S Apopka Vineland Rd
Orlando, FL 32836
407-465-1996
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Over 5 years Now  |  show details
by Dale H. on Jul 27th, 2011

Dr. Mazhar Nawaz has been treating me for over 5 years now, almost 7 I think. I have a few chronic issues, and Dr. Nawaz takes great care in his review of my file each time I see him. He never fails to be sure to ask how I am, and recalls my circumstances from the last visit. I would be sleepless in Orlando, and very sad if Dr. and his staff were not there for me.

|  Could not have asked for better care.  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2010

Dr. Nawaz performed emergency surgery on me when I was out of town on vacation. He was courteous, professional and answered all of my questions. His confidence as a surgeon put me quickly at ease. I was extremely fortunate to have had him as my physician.

|  Hack!  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2010

DO NOT GO TO THIS DR. HE NEARLY KILLED A MEMBER OF MY FAMILY BY MISDIAGNOSING THEIR ILLNESS AND PUTTING THEM ON INAPPROPRIATE MEDS. HE IS A SURGEON BY TRADE, AND HIS ONLY INTEREST IS IN CUTTING PEOPLE OPEN!

|  show details
Jun 22nd, 2009

I can say from my personal experience from a surgery and subsequent office follow up that I found Dr. Nawaz to be courteous, informative, skilled, and dedicated to providing quality care to his patients at all times.

|  unnecessary surgeries  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2009

performs unnecessary surgeries, has had multiple disciplinary actions for offenses such as having p.a.s write prescrptions for controlled substances.