A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazhar Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazhar Sheikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazhar Sheikh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sheikh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazhar Ul-Haq Sheikh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mazhar U. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Mazhar Sheikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mazhar Sheikh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Woodbridge Internists and Woodbridge Cardiologists.