A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazher Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazher Hussain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazher Hussain, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hussain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazher Hussain MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mazher Hussain practice?
- Dr. Mazher Hussain has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mazher Hussain practices Psychiatry near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Waterford Psychiatrists.