A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maziar Ghodsian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maziar Ghodsian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Anal Itching (Pruritus Ani)
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Genital Warts
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Rectal Diseases
- Rectal Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghodsian graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ghodsian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maziar Ghodsian DO is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maziar Ghodsian practice?
- Dr. Maziar Ghodsian has 1 office location.
Dr. Maziar Ghodsian practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Colorectal Surgeons.