General Practitioners

31921 Camino Capistrano
Ste 19
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
949-489-2323
Locations and availability (1)

|  Phenomenal Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

I went to Dr. Maziar Ghodsian for a medical problem I had been having. I had gone to two other doctors before him who brushed off my complaints as allergies. Dr. Ghodsian took the time to listen to me and was able to quickly diagnose my complaint and effectively treat me. He is a phenomenal doctor - the best doctor in Southern California!

|  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

I went to go see Dr. Ghodsian for a medical problem I had. I had seen two other doctors before him and he was the only one that was able to diagnose me accurately. You can't put a price on a great doctor that is intelligent and cares like Dr. Ghodsian.

|  Exceptional Physician  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2010

My overall experience with Dr. Ghodsian was great. His staff is curteous and respectful. He has very short wait times. Somehow he manages to answer all my questions and never makes me feel rushed. Dr. Ghodsian is meticulous, knowlegable and has a very caring bedside manner. I highly recomend his office.

|  Great Free Service To Orange County Residents  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2010

I found Dr. Ghodsian on his website www.freeannualphysical.com He does free annual physicals for orange county residents and its a really great service. Dr. Ghodsian really takes his time with me and really listens. He does super complete physical exams, better than any doctor I have been to in the past. I'm very lucky to have found such a good doctor so close by in OC.

|  Fantastic Doc!  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2010

Dr. G really listens to me and takes his time to explain everything. Wondeful doc.