Dr. Maziar Ghodsian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maziar Ghodsian?

First Class Experience!

Posted on December 27th, 2015

I saw Dr. Maz for the cosmetic treatment of my anal skin tags. Let me first say that his office is Beverly Hills office is simply Gorgeous! When I fir ...

Amazing Cosmetic Anal Skin Tag/ Hemorrhoid Doctor

Posted on December 27th, 2015

I saw Dr. Maz for the cosmetic treatment of my anal skin tags. Let me first say that his office is Beverly Hills office is simply GORGEOUS! When I first entered his office, I was immediately greeted by his very friendly and warm front office staff. My wait time to see Dr. Maz was about 5 minutes from arriving for my appointment. There is a 2 hour free parking lot on Beverly Drive one block away from his office which is very nice and convenient. Due to the nature of my issue, I was very shy to discuss it with Dr. Maz at first but I felt so comfortable with him once we met because he was so easy to talk to and had such a great sense of humor. Dr. Maz spent so much time with me during my consultation and went over both the surgical and non-surgical treatment options with me in detail. I never felt rushed during my appointments. I have done so much research before picking a surgeon to treat my anal skin tags. This is such a personal decision because it involves such an intimate part of my body during very intimate times of my life so it was very important to me to have an excellent cosmetic result. Dr. Maz is a surgeon with an amazing artistic eye. He has an wonderful bedside manner and made me feel like I was his only patient!!! My experience with Dr. Maz and his office was nothing short of First Class in every respect. I am so happy with how I look and I feel sexy once again!!!! Thanks Dr. Maz for making me look and feel beautiful again!!!

Dr. Ghodsian is a Great Choice

Posted on December 13th, 2014

Incredibly knowledgable, explained everything, didn't rush app'ts, very reassuring and kind manner, I recommend highly!

Unparalleled service

Posted on December 3rd, 2014

My visit with Dr. Maz was one of the best I've ever experienced! He was very knowledgeable and charismatic. He was able to lighten the mood about my hemorrhoids. I felt totally comfortable having him perform my surgery. I'm very relieved and impressed with the results! His excellent skills resulted in a very clean and scarless outcome! It was very important to me that I had an excellent aesthetic result. I would recommend Dr. Maz to anyone looking for a cosmetic improvement because of the huge difference in appearance. I've also now scheduled a colonoscopy with him because I am so confident in his exceptional work!

Amazing Physician

Posted on July 29th, 2014

Dr. Ghodsian was exceptionally compassionate, expedient and courteous. I had an extremely painful issue that required surgical attention, and upon referral from Dr. Raphael Darvish at Brentview Medical Urgent Care, Dr. Ghodsian was able to immediately schedule a consult and surgery the same day. My wait time was approximately one hour from arrival, but i was a last minute schedule. Followup appointment wait times were less than 10 minutes. He was very frank and personable. My Covered California insurance was not accepted (which is a whole separate issue, not in any way connected to this review), but they were very understanding of my immediate need and performed the procedure with only the facility fees paid up front (not the office visit, consult or procedure fees). The office staff as well as the medical staff were highly attentive, polite and compassionate, making a very embarrassing and emotionally delicate situation manageable. I would absolutely recommend this physician to anyone in need.

Excellent Service

Posted on April 28th, 2014

I went for an initial visit with Dr. Ghodsian after a recommendation from a local urgent care. He was referred as one of two board licensed proctologists on the West coast. It's an awkward body issue to go see a doctor about, but Dr. Maz as he may let you call him, is a very professional, down-to-earth, and knowledgeable doctor in his field. You may be confused when first looking for his office. His new location in Mission Viejo is shared by another doctor; use the door number for refernce. Definitely recommend based on great service, professional attitude, and resolution to my medical needs.

Phenomenal Doctor!

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

I went to Dr. Maziar Ghodsian for a medical problem I had been having. I had gone to two other doctors before him who brushed off my complaints as allergies. Dr. Ghodsian took the time to listen to me and was able to quickly diagnose my complaint and effectively treat me. He is a phenomenal doctor - the best doctor in Southern California!

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on February 11th, 2011

I went to go see Dr. Ghodsian for a medical problem I had. I had seen two other doctors before him and he was the only one that was able to diagnose me accurately. You can't put a price on a great doctor that is intelligent and cares like Dr. Ghodsian.

Exceptional Physician

Posted on December 19th, 2010

My overall experience with Dr. Ghodsian was great. His staff is curteous and respectful. He has very short wait times. Somehow he manages to answer all my questions and never makes me feel rushed. Dr. Ghodsian is meticulous, knowlegable and has a very caring bedside manner. I highly recomend his office.

Knowledgable Doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2010

Fantastic Doc!

Posted on April 14th, 2010

Dr. G really listens to me and takes his time to explain everything. Wondeful doc.

Wonderful Doctor