Colorectal Surgeons

9033 Wilshire Blvd
Ste 200
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
(800) 280-6384
Locations and availability (1)

|  Amazing Physician  |  show details
by Christian on Jul 29th, 2014

Dr. Ghodsian was exceptionally compassionate, expedient and courteous. I had an extremely painful issue that required surgical attention, and upon referral from Dr. Raphael Darvish at Brentview Medical Urgent Care, Dr. Ghodsian was able to immediately schedule a consult and surgery the same day. My wait time was approximately one hour from arrival, but i was a last minute schedule. Followup appointment wait times were less than 10 minutes. He was very frank and personable. My Covered California insurance was not accepted (which is a whole separate issue, not in any way connected to this review), but they were very understanding of my immediate need and performed the procedure with only the facility fees paid up front (not the office visit, consult or procedure fees). The office staff as well as the medical staff were highly attentive, polite and compassionate, making a very embarrassing and emotionally delicate situation manageable. I would absolutely recommend this physician to anyone in need.

|  Excellent Service  |  show details
by Matt on Apr 28th, 2014

I went for an initial visit with Dr. Ghodsian after a recommendation from a local urgent care. He was referred as one of two board licensed proctologists on the West coast. It's an awkward body issue to go see a doctor about, but Dr. Maz as he may let you call him, is a very professional, down-to-earth, and knowledgeable doctor in his field. You may be confused when first looking for his office. His new location in Mission Viejo is shared by another doctor; use the door number for refernce. Definitely recommend based on great service, professional attitude, and resolution to my medical needs.

|  Phenomenal Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

I went to Dr. Maziar Ghodsian for a medical problem I had been having. I had gone to two other doctors before him who brushed off my complaints as allergies. Dr. Ghodsian took the time to listen to me and was able to quickly diagnose my complaint and effectively treat me. He is a phenomenal doctor - the best doctor in Southern California!

|  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

I went to go see Dr. Ghodsian for a medical problem I had. I had seen two other doctors before him and he was the only one that was able to diagnose me accurately. You can't put a price on a great doctor that is intelligent and cares like Dr. Ghodsian.

|  Exceptional Physician  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2010

My overall experience with Dr. Ghodsian was great. His staff is curteous and respectful. He has very short wait times. Somehow he manages to answer all my questions and never makes me feel rushed. Dr. Ghodsian is meticulous, knowlegable and has a very caring bedside manner. I highly recomend his office.

|  Fantastic Doc!  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2010

Dr. G really listens to me and takes his time to explain everything. Wondeful doc.