A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazin Al Saleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazin Al Saleh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazin Al Saleh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Al Saleh graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Al Saleh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roosevelt General Hospital
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
- Womens Medical Center LLP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazin Abdullah Al Saleh MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mazin A. Al Saleh practice?
- Dr. Mazin Al Saleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mazin Al Saleh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clovis, NM.
See Clovis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.