Dr. Mazin Al Tamimi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2017
THE BEST!!!
The BEST surgeon for back and spine problems.

August 22nd, 2016
Could be more thorough

July 23rd, 2015
Bad staff( Latonya was just spiteful)
Do not go to him! The staff is not helpful at all and rude. I had a herniated L4-L5. I was told I need to have surgery. He said the surgery was going to be a hard surgery and it will take over 5 to 6 hours. Then I got a second option found a Dr that will due a fusion minimally invasive spine surgery. I need them to send my records to my temp disability and the new dr. The nurse said because he is not doing the surgery she can do anything for me. Really!? That you for being so helpful in a hard time.

February 14th, 2015
he gives me my shots for stenosis excellent results

August 4th, 2014
A lady with 4 previous failed back surgeries.
My Pain Mgmt. doctor left that field and went into urgent care and I'd been going everywhere trying to find a doctor. He refused to even talk to me about becoming a patient because I had no pain medication left. He indicated to me that most people who came in with no medication had obviously been abusing the drug! He told me he would never be my pain mgmt. doctor since it was evident to him I was probably an addict. If I could have taken his head off, it would have been a pleasure! He was condescending and rude. I would not go to see him if his fee were FREE! He was despicable.

October 27th, 2012
A Superb Professional with Personality
Dr. AlTamimi has my utmost respect. He has been my pm doc for two years. I had a good pm doc in Texas and was very nervous when I moved here. Dr.A was very straight forward man. He helps me with meds and as my situation (very dynamic) changes, he helps me with other solutions. Very kind. Personable, yet professional. I would recommend him to a friend

June 29th, 2012
Former patient
This doctor was not interested in me after he figured out that my chronic back pain was incurable. I had already had received all of the procedures he offered. I was referred by my primary care for pain management and pain pills. He did not listen to me. He acted irritated that the meds he prescribed had drawbacks and hurt me. He acted like he did not care and embarassed me in front of my wife and the waiting room. Then he sent me his bill. He obviously has NOT had any pain. He needs another specialty.

September 29th, 2011
Happy with him
He was the first doctor to listen and understand my condition. Treatment has been the first relief in years. Sometimes a little difficult to understand with his accent but he took time to explain and show diagrams. As one person stated, he is a straight shooter - which is what I want, particularly from a specialist.

July 19th, 2011
Listen ?
He needs to LISTEN, not just tell the patient how he will not treat you if you go to other doctors. I would think he would welcome his skills compared to his peers, not discourage patients to shop around and compare.

December 23rd, 2010
This guy is awful. Uncaring, impatient, did not listen. He got mad at me when his intervention did not work. I spent a lot of money on three neck injections. He put two of the three in the wrong place. Then he was not honest about it.

December 1st, 2010
Very good doc who knows his stuff...I would highly recommend him to anyone. Does a very good job with any procedures he does.

January 29th, 2010
Very professional, great at what he does!!