Dr. Mazin Dhafir MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Buffalo, NY

3.8

August 18th, 2016
Dr. Dahfir is just great.

March 16th, 2016
Dr. Mazin A. Dhafir
Dr. Dhafir is an amazing Dr. He has helped with every skin condition i have ever had. Dr. Dhafir is very thorough with his exams of the patients. Overall he is a very nice man. Besides the wait time for appointments, he is worth waiting to see.

February 8th, 2016
s
Friendly staff and Dr Dhafir is worth waiting for. Spends time to make sure he covers everything

December 16th, 2015
best
Best dr ever !!!!

November 1st, 2015
Self-Centered; Doesn't Care About Patients
You have to wait 6+ months for an appointment. Then when you finally get there, you have to wait 45 minutes or longer AFTER your scheduled appointment time. If you were scheduled for 4:00PM and got there even at 3:30PM, you wouldn't likely be seen until at least 4:45PM. When you ask to reschedule because you have other responsibilities, and can't wait that long to be seen, they tell you the next available appointment time is in 3 months. If you are lucky (or rather, unlucky) enough to get seen by the doctor, he only spends a maximum of 10 minutes with you. He will ask how your skin is doing, maybe take a photo, and tell you that your skin is getting better, regardless of if its true or not. He barely even makes eye contact or has a conversation with you. When he says your skin will be cleared up by the next visit (6 months later), it may or may not be true, but regardless, he says that same thing every time, "You're doing better, your skin will be cleared up soon." Dr. Dhafir is always sure to write a prescription for the most expensive medication out there. Overall, he is a terrible doctor in my opinion. He doesn't care about his patients, only his paycheck. He keeps checkups/appointments as short as possible so he can see as many patients as possible in a day. NOT so he can help a lot of people, but so he can get as much money as possible. This treatment is ridiculous.

July 28th, 2015
I have been waiting for 50 minutes in the waiting room for my appointment at 1 and it's now 1:50 and I have stuff to do today. Won't come back, don't recommend pepole to come unless that have all day and the patience to wait forever to be seen

June 10th, 2015
Good doctor but maybe not for me
He's a nice man and good doctor but he doesn't handle my case in a way that's the most helpful to me. I wish he'd work with me rather than just chiding me for "picking " at my skin lesions and then prescribing drugs every time I see him.

June 9th, 2015
Awful Dermatologist Office
The worst experience I have ever had. The receptionists who work at that office are miserable, looks like they don't want to be apart of the office. Dr. Dhafir misdiagnosed me. I will not be going back there. They don't tell you how long you have to wait for. How much paperwork you full out is ridiculous, you have to fill out "NO" if you are pregnant if you're a male.... So many questions that are irrelevant as to why you are in there office to be seen by Dr. Dhafir. He honestly spent 5 minutes with me when it took 3-5 months to be seen by Dr. Dhafir. Just awful. I would never recommend anyone going there.

June 5th, 2014
Disgusted with whole experience
I was disgusted with my experience here. Not only did it take a FULL TWO HOURS from the minute I walked in to the point where I was seen, my appointment lasted exactly 4 minutes. He did not look at my skin, did not examine it, but rather asked me what was wrong and immediately wrote 2 prescriptions for the most expensive medications. He told me that he had a coupon for me that would limit the cost. When he forgot to give me one, I asked at the front desk. They looked at me like I was crazy and then Dr. Dhafir later came back out to tell me they no longer had any "sorry". The people working in the office are nothing short of miserable. Not at once moment did they let you know, out of courtesy, that they were on a wait. I was disgusted with the experience and will not be going back there again.

March 28th, 2014
Good Doctor
Been seeing Dr. Dhafir for my severe acne for over 3 years now. Still hasn't gotten it quite under control but its probly due to my limited insurance coverage. Dr. Dhafir is still trying hard to find a good treatment for me, but its has come a long way since seeing him. He is also very nice and social with his paitents. He's one of my favorite doctors. Only real issue is the VERY LONG WAIT TIMES! But that's due to the limited Drs. of his kind in the area.

July 25th, 2012
Dr. Dhafir is very knowledgeable and friendly.

May 30th, 2012
I've been going for 8 years and every time I've had to wait an hour. This last time, the wait was 2 1/2 hours. Patients were complaining and a few even left.