Dermatologist (skin)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Disgusted with whole experience  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2014

I was disgusted with my experience here. Not only did it take a FULL TWO HOURS from the minute I walked in to the point where I was seen, my appointment lasted exactly 4 minutes. He did not look at my skin, did not examine it, but rather asked me what was wrong and immediately wrote 2 prescriptions for the most expensive medications. He told me that he had a coupon for me that would limit the cost. When he forgot to give me one, I asked at the front desk. They looked at me like I was crazy and then Dr. Dhafir later came back out to tell me they no longer had any "sorry". The people working in the office are nothing short of miserable. Not at once moment did they let you know, out of courtesy, that they were on a wait. I was disgusted with the experience and will not be going back there again.

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
by C. Nickolai on Mar 28th, 2014

Been seeing Dr. Dhafir for my severe acne for over 3 years now. Still hasn't gotten it quite under control but its probly due to my limited insurance coverage. Dr. Dhafir is still trying hard to find a good treatment for me, but its has come a long way since seeing him. He is also very nice and social with his paitents. He's one of my favorite doctors. Only real issue is the VERY LONG WAIT TIMES! But that's due to the limited Drs. of his kind in the area.

Jul 25th, 2012

Dr. Dhafir is very knowledgeable and friendly.

May 30th, 2012

I've been going for 8 years and every time I've had to wait an hour. This last time, the wait was 2 1/2 hours. Patients were complaining and a few even left.

Jan 9th, 2012

Over my lifetime I have seen a number of different derms for a chronic skin problem, so I can honestly say he is by far a very thorough and caring doctor. His staff has also been great to deal with which is a bonus.

|  my dad  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

he is so helpful and he is my dad. whenever i get a scratch or a splinter ec., he looks and sees if i need any ointment or antibiotics.once i had 2 ticks and mom got out the first, dad (mazin a. dhafir)got out the last. i did not feel a thing!

Aug 9th, 2010

Dr. Dhafir is a very good doctor. He is very through. I had a really good experience with him. The staff at his office is really good too. I would recommend him to all.

Mar 8th, 2009

I've been in for visits 3 times and every time had to wait in the waiting . I've had waits of 30 min., 45 min., even 1 1/2 hours. He is good but the wait is long.