Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 28th, 2015

I have been waiting for 50 minutes in the waiting room for my appointment at 1 and it's now 1:50 and I have stuff to do today. Won't come back, don't recommend pepole to come unless that have all day and the patience to wait forever to be seen

Good doctor but maybe not for me show details Good doctor but maybe not for me
by PS on Jun 10th, 2015

He's a nice man and good doctor but he doesn't handle my case in a way that's the most helpful to me. I wish he'd work with me rather than just chiding me for "picking " at my skin lesions and then prescribing drugs every time I see him.

Awful Dermatologist Office show details Awful Dermatologist Office
Jun 9th, 2015

The worst experience I have ever had. The receptionists who work at that office are miserable, looks like they don't want to be apart of the office. Dr. Dhafir misdiagnosed me. I will not be going back there. They don't tell you how long you have to wait for. How much paperwork you full out is ridiculous, you have to fill out "NO" if you are pregnant if you're a male.... So many questions that are irrelevant as to why you are in there office to be seen by Dr. Dhafir. He honestly spent 5 minutes with me when it took 3-5 months to be seen by Dr. Dhafir. Just awful. I would never recommend anyone going there.

Disgusted with whole experience show details Disgusted with whole experience
Jun 5th, 2014

I was disgusted with my experience here. Not only did it take a FULL TWO HOURS from the minute I walked in to the point where I was seen, my appointment lasted exactly 4 minutes. He did not look at my skin, did not examine it, but rather asked me what was wrong and immediately wrote 2 prescriptions for the most expensive medications. He told me that he had a coupon for me that would limit the cost. When he forgot to give me one, I asked at the front desk. They looked at me like I was crazy and then Dr. Dhafir later came back out to tell me they no longer had any "sorry". The people working in the office are nothing short of miserable. Not at once moment did they let you know, out of courtesy, that they were on a wait. I was disgusted with the experience and will not be going back there again.

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
by C. Nickolai on Mar 28th, 2014

Been seeing Dr. Dhafir for my severe acne for over 3 years now. Still hasn't gotten it quite under control but its probly due to my limited insurance coverage. Dr. Dhafir is still trying hard to find a good treatment for me, but its has come a long way since seeing him. He is also very nice and social with his paitents. He's one of my favorite doctors. Only real issue is the VERY LONG WAIT TIMES! But that's due to the limited Drs. of his kind in the area.

Jul 25th, 2012

Dr. Dhafir is very knowledgeable and friendly.

May 30th, 2012

I've been going for 8 years and every time I've had to wait an hour. This last time, the wait was 2 1/2 hours. Patients were complaining and a few even left.

Jan 9th, 2012

Over my lifetime I have seen a number of different derms for a chronic skin problem, so I can honestly say he is by far a very thorough and caring doctor. His staff has also been great to deal with which is a bonus.

my dad show details my dad
Aug 18th, 2011

he is so helpful and he is my dad. whenever i get a scratch or a splinter ec., he looks and sees if i need any ointment or antibiotics.once i had 2 ticks and mom got out the first, dad (mazin a. dhafir)got out the last. i did not feel a thing!

Aug 9th, 2010

Dr. Dhafir is a very good doctor. He is very through. I had a really good experience with him. The staff at his office is really good too. I would recommend him to all.

Mar 8th, 2009

I've been in for visits 3 times and every time had to wait in the waiting . I've had waits of 30 min., 45 min., even 1 1/2 hours. He is good but the wait is long.