The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mazin Foteh
Dr. Mazin Foteh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Foteh is affiliated with Heart Hospital of Austin, Seton Medical Center Williamson and Smithville Regional Hospital. Dr. Foteh has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mazin Foteh has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mazin Foteh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. Michael Mueller
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Austin, TX 0 mi26
Dr. Bradley Boone
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Austin, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Phillip Church
Austin, TX 0 mi42