A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazin Sabri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazin Sabri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabri graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sabri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazin Q Sabri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mazin Q. Sabri practice?
- Dr. Mazin Sabri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mazin Sabri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Montclair, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Montclair Orthopedic Surgeons.