A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazin Sabri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazin Sabri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabri graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sabri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazin Q Sabri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mazin Q. Sabri practice?
- Dr. Mazin Sabri has 1 office location.
Dr. Mazin Sabri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Montclair, CA.
See Montclair Surgeons.