Dr. Mazin Shikara, MD
General Practitioner, Internist
Video profile

3.0

Lacks key diagnostic materials show details Lacks key diagnostic materials
by Pam P on Oct 28th, 2014

I've seen the doctors in the the Port St. Lucie office and in the St. Lucie West office ~ the doctors are wonderful, but the key diagnostic equipment is obviously lacking. During visits in both offices, it's apparent that Dr. Shikara is not equipping his offices properly. Staff was constantly popping into the patient room for ear equipment, stethoscope, etc. I've had 5 different doctors in 7 years and it may be because the doctors aren't paid enough, or have complaints about the way the office is run. I don't know, but I sure wish I could keep one of Dr. Skikara's doctors for longer than a year.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Feb 28th, 2014

I just came back this afternoon from a visit with Dr. Shikara and he was very considerate and knowledgeable. His practice has actually grown and he was explaining that there is always a transition with situations like that. He was very forthcoming which I find very genuine. Back to the health experience, very satisfied with my visit and will continue to see Dr. Shikara in Jupiter. I just wanted to come back to this site because I read the comments.

Jul 15th, 2013

At first I wasn't sure about him, he's a very busy man and seems to try and do it all. He was never on time and the waiting room was full. Once I started seeing him on a regular basis he was truly a very through doctor. He really cared about you.....now he's not at the regular office anymore and I was switched to see another doctor and I'm really not liking this new doctor.......Bambi, good luck.

Aug 6th, 2012

Actually a good practitioner and seemed to care (at least with us). The office staff is and has been typical medical office staff - but don't complain - he married one of them! All doctors refer to their cronies, so we need to get used to that. All health consumers should do their homework through DOH websites for claims, complaints, etc.

Aug 31st, 2010

Avoid this doctor. He doesn't care about patients at all. What he loves is to make MONEY. He is not professional at all.