A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Davis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M McKim Davis DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. M M. Davis practice?
- Dr. M Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. M Davis practices Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Tyler Family Physicians.