Dr. Mc Hill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mc Hill?

bad service

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Had an appointment on Wednesday. It's Friday still they haven't faxed my prescription. Wait time lousy. Not a friendly staff and rude. Especially the new doctor Sharon.

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Dr. Hill is amazing and so is his staff I have been going there for 8 years and he has delivered 5 of my kids.

Best Dr. Ever

Posted on October 28th, 2014

Dr.Hill delivered my first baby 32 years ago. I had some health issues occur and he was amazing! I had the best care and never would go anywhere else. My son is now married and I have 2 beautiful grandchildren. Dr Hill will always be apart of my life!

47 year old mom of 8

Posted on May 20th, 2012

Heven

Posted on October 24th, 2011

Posted on May 22nd, 2011

Dr. Hill is the best doctor that I have ever had! He is one of the very few doctors that really truly does care about his patients. I had a very high risk pregnancy and went into preterm labor multiple times, and every time that I went into the hospital in preterm labor it was Dr. Hill who was there to treat me, not some random on call doctor that I had never seen before. He is also caring and has amazing bedside manner, due to polyhydramnios I had to have an amniocentesis to drain off my extra fluid, the procedure was being preformed by the perinatologist that he works with so he did not need to stay with me, but he could see that I was scared so he sat by my bed and talked tone through the entire hour and a half long procedure. His office staff was also amazing as well, the environment was small and welcoming, whenever I would go in for an appointment the entire staff would greet me by name, and every staff member knew me and knew everything that was going on with my pregnancy so if I ever called with any questions, and Dr. Hill happened to be in surgery or something, someone was always there to answer my questions. And when my son was born and had to go to the NICU, the nurses told me that Dr. Hill had come down a few times to check on my son and see how he was doing. I could go on and on about what an amazing doctor he is, but it's really something that you should see for yourself. I would reccomend him to anyone who is pregnant, especially if you are considered high risk.

Posted on February 25th, 2017