A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. McCarthy Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. McCarthy Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. McCarthy Smith, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. McCarthy George Smith MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. McCarthy G. Smith practice?
- Dr. McCarthy Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. McCarthy Smith practices Surgery near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Surgeons.