Learn more about Dr. W Bridges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Bridges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bridges
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bridges Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Bridges, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridges graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bridges has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Mission Hospitals
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W McFarland Bridges MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. W M. Bridges practice?
- Dr. W Bridges has 1 office location.
Dr. W Bridges practices Surgery near Grants, NM.
See Grants Surgeons.