A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Bridges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Bridges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Bridges, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridges graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bridges has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Mission Hospitals
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W McFarland Bridges MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. W M. Bridges practice?
- Dr. W Bridges has 3 office locations.
Dr. W Bridges practices Surgery near Gadsden, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Highlands, NC and Brevard, NC.
See Gadsden Surgeons.