A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. McKay McKinnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. McKay McKinnon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. McKay McKinnon, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinnon graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McKinnon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. McKay Kay McKinnon MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. McKay K. McKinnon practice?
- Dr. McKay McKinnon has 1 office location.
Dr. McKay McKinnon practices Plastic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.